[Advaita-l] Book Release Function: Live Happily the Gita Way

V. Krishnamurthy profvk at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 03:02:46 CDT 2008

Namaste all,

I cordially invite all who are willing to afford the time and
distance -- particularly those who are living in Chennai -- to the
Release Function of my book "Live Happily the Gita Way" at 6 P.M. on
Saturday, September 20, 2008 at Swami Vivekananda Auditorium, P.S.
Hr. Sec. School, Mylapore, Chennai -4. The Release will be followed
by a lecture by me on the contents of the book, as Lecture No.439 of
the Programme of Saturday lectures being conducted by the Madras
Regional Office of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati Viswa
Mahavidyalaya, Kancheepuram, for the past several years.

The book is a revised edited version of some twelve lectures
delivered by me to friends and seekers at Portland, Oregon in the
winter of 2003-2004. Its 200 pages include the 60-page dialogue on
What is non-duality, that has already appeared on the web.

Publisher of the Book:
Readworthy Publications (P) Limited, New Delhi.
Email: info at readworthypub.com
Web: www.readworthypub.com

PraNAms to all seekers of Truth.
profvk