[Advaita-l] Meditation Vs nitya karma

Marko Gregoric markogregori at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 04:55:54 CDT 2008

Dear friends
You all write from the standpoint of the body-mind apparatus. Who or
what is the entity which can possibly control the mind and which is
not itself a creation of mind?
The body-mind works by itself, spontaneously. Nothing can control
that. You are not the body nor the mind nor the entity which controls
both.
Agree?