[Advaita-l] Religious philosophy of the Kashmir Hindus

Krishnadas Krishnadas at antiquebooks.com.au
Tue Nov 25 00:37:22 CST 2008

Adi Sankara met Govindapada on the banks of the Narmada River.  The cave in
which Govindapada did his tapasya was found and unearthed some decades ago
by the current Shankaracharya governing this area, in MP.   According to the
resident Shankaracharya, and local knowledge, it is said that Govindapada
still lives there, in the form of a cobra.

Krsnadas