[Advaita-l] States of the Mind

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 04:27:16 CST 2008

Karthik - PraNams

This is what I think happens:

Wonder is that which is beyond the intellectual cause-effect hunting. Mind in those moments ceases to function as separate from the universe of observed-observer-observation. It becomes one with it. There is no 'I and I want' in those moments which are forms of crystallization of ego. No analysis - just BE- one that pervades the seen and the seer - Just the silence without any rattling noise of the mind until a thought arises - 'Let me take a picture of this' or 'I wish my spouse is also here to enjoy', when the duality sets in.

Hari Om!
Sadananda