[Advaita-l] Fw: Re: Meditation Vs nitya karma

latha vidyaranya lathavidya at yahoo.co.in
Sun Nov 2 00:57:38 CDT 2008

hari om
namaste

thank you, sri srinivasa murthy ji, for drawing my attention to certain words and phrases and suggesting me to go thro some of the upanishadic bhaashyaas.

the explanation that i have made is from a sadhaka point of view, who is just stepping into the field of spirituality and who would like to know whether any progress is being made. at that stage "I" and "my" are very much part of me and hence "my antahkarana". the triputis are very much a part of my thought process. only when realization dawns do the triputis merge. i do not know much sanskrit and i am not competant to read and understand big bhaashyaas of acharya shankara. whatever little vedanta that i have learnt is through shankara stotraas only. i am open to corrections and suggestions.

namaste.