[Advaita-l] The Evolution of Advaita from Sankara till Date

Ananta Bhagwat ananta14 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 02:07:55 CDT 2008

Yes, by the criteria of student-ship (teacher-ship criteria mentioned there too) of upadeSa sahasri I am not sure if I am qualified as a Sishya or you are qualified as a guru (or even as a Sishya). Till such times the questions can be asked, opinions can be expressed, and people are free to advise each other or to respond to each other.

Read Vivekananda carefully and your opinion will change.

ananta