[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Muralidhar Maddala

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Jun 24 15:29:49 CDT 2008

I am called Murali with 30 years of this life already lived out! I was
introduced to Vedanta by my grandfather who is highly inclined towards
this greatest philosophy and is working overtime for self-realization.
Though my initial talks with him were just for a talk sake (from my side)-
by the immense grace of the lord, this living of mine has found its
purpose to realise the self. This interest keeps me wandering thru sites
such as yours and I find this as a satsanga in its own right. Kindly let
me subscribe to your content. With gratitude and regards.