[Advaita-l] Mimamsa: mental perception as pramANa

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Jun 3 23:32:18 CDT 2008

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Praveen Bhat wrote:

> On a related note, could someone who has studied Mimamsa/ sutras guide
> me to an authentic
> online or printed resource on it, with an English translation/
> commentary?

Coincidentally what I've been busy with lately is revamping the Purva
Mimamsa Home Page (http://www.mimamsa.org/)

It will contain:

* Articles about Purva Mimamsa
* Biographies of Mimamsaka authors
* Glossary of Mimamsaka terms
* Bibliography of Mimamsaka works
* PDFs of Mimamsaka texts.

...and anything else that you want to know about the subject.

There is a lot of work remaining but check it out and see if it is useful
to you.

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Murali Karamchedu wrote:

> I think the moderators( Jaldhar) will post this to the main website when
> they get a moment; but the link should be active for a couple of months.

Thankyou!  The PDF is now available from

http://www.mimamsa.org/texts/