[Advaita-l] the meaning trapped into the word

latha vidyaranya lathavidya at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 24 02:13:22 CDT 2008

hari om
namaste

different words have different meanings. but the light that illumines the meaning of these different words is the one and the only ONE. May be there are things that remain unknown to some people. but there can not be any thing unknown that is beyond our vedas. they are all-inclusive. and to the rishis of yore who had a one pointed zeal to know the unknown, it was revealed. till the point the magician decides to remove the mystery shrouded under the veil, it remains magical! once the veil is removed, the essence is untrapped and the magic, the magician and the viewer of the magic merge.

namaste