[Advaita-l] the meaning trapped into the word

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 06:26:01 CDT 2008

Marko - PraNAms

The word is word only because the meaning is indicated by the word - otherwise it is just bunch of letters with no meaning. Meaning is the essence of the word and the world too, which is nothing but bunch of words - names for forms. The meaning is beyond the word as the later is only a pointer to the meaning or its essence. The essence or the meaning is the truth of the word and the world, too. aitadaatmyamidagam sarvam - tat satyam - sa aatma - tat tvam asi Swetakeo.  The essence of this entire world or words is nothing but the very core which is the truth and that YOU ARE. Without the word, the truth of the word cannot be communicated, by the shruti.

Hari Om!
Sadananda