[Advaita-l] Advaita-l Digest, Vol 48, Issue 14

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 18:29:23 CDT 2008

Devanathanji - praNAms and thanks for your views. I have no disagreements with your understanding. 'brahmasuutra padainschaiva.. of Gita sloka can also be interpreted, not relating to Badarayana's brahmasuutra. Thanks for clarifying Madhusudhana's assertion about Brahmasuutras. That the second Chapter of Brahmasuutra is not the negation of Buddhistic doctrin is news to me.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

 It is hence