[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Santosh Ramakrishnan

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jul 3 16:44:00 CDT 2008

Chita nanda roopah !! Shivoham !! Shivoham !!

I felt there cannot be a more presise way to introduce myself. I devote a
lot of my spiritual time contemplating and spreading the words of
Advaitacharya Swami Shri Adi Shankara Bhagavatpada !!

A software engineer by profession, based out of Hyderabad, AP, India, I
seek spiritual solace in Advaita Vedanta.

Jaya Jaya Shankara !! Hara Hara Shankara !! Jaya Shankara !! Hara Hara Shankara !!