[Advaita-l] Importance of Ashram

Mahesh Ursekar mahesh.ursekar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 03:00:47 CST 2008

Pranams!

I would only encourage those who think Swamiji is not teaching Vedanta in
the true spirit to pick up some of his CDs/VCDs, etc (or better still,
attend one of his lectures - he travels all over India) and get familiar
with his teachings before casting aspersions. I am sure many of u r very
learned in this field and the criticisms are genuine & not mere
vilification. However, basing this on a web-stie post is probably too
simplistic.

On a lighter note - if at 81, I could work 12-14 hrs a day, travel the world
without fatigue, play a mean game of cricket (he recently took a hat-trick
in a game in South Africa) and have a happy disposition all day, even if I
didn't care for Vedanta, I would follow his teachings for such a wonderful
benefit! :-)

Best wishes in ur quest for the truth!

Pranams, Mahesh