[Advaita-l] New member introduction: B. Shyam Sundar

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Feb 14 06:05:41 CST 2008

Dear Sir,

I am Shyam Sundar from Chennai. I am presently pursuing my dual degree
program in Aerospace Engg IITMadras. I have had a decent  background
of sanskrit in school (5-10) and I have a deep-rooted interest in the
advaita philosophy as proposed by Shankara Bhagavatpada. I am
presently trying to understand the bhashyam of Vivekachoodamani by Sri
Chandrasekhara Bharathi Mahaswamigal. My family members are also keen
followers of the Sringeri Math.

On an advise from a friend ,(Amuthan Arunkumar) I wish to join this
group to learn more about the same and wish to clarify the basic
doubts that I have.  I have read the terms and conditions and I agree
to them all. I hope this is introduction enough to join this group.
You can ask me any other info you want. I am the great grandson of
Kadayam P Bhooshanam Iyer of Trichy (if  it helps).

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Shyam Sundar