[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Pradeep HK

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Feb 10 23:49:31 CST 2008

Name: Pradeep H.K.
Age: 29yrs
Country: India (Residing in Bangalore)
Mother toungue: Kannada

I belong to the smArta (Baboor kamme) community. Ony of my hobbies is to
read books. Of course over the years my reading habbits have changed.
Recently I have been reading books on gita, ramayana etc.I am also a lover
of Yakshagana.

Though I read a little bit of advaita,  I would say my knowledge is
limited.  And I hope to learn a lot from this list. Hopefully I would
actively participate in the discussion sometime in the future.