[Advaita-l] What is the meaning of illusion (according toadvaita, obviously)?

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 01:16:34 CST 2008

Dear Sir,

Thank you once again for such a lucid reply.

As I said earlier, only when' I 'exist, rest all exist and there is need for comparison as bigger and biggest, Isnt it?

If only just Witnessing exist,evertything within , than that witnessing would be ever lasting, infinite 'Verb'... Right?

Presently I am reading swami Rama Tirtha's volumes of  "In the woods of God realisation" which provokes you to question everything and analyse. These books contains his varios speeches (1873-1906) where he approches the Vedanta from all possible angles. I have aslo finished quite many books of Osho From AG, upanishads, Patanjali, Vigyan Bhairav tantras to Bhagwad geetha' . Also complete works of swami Vivekananda. I dont know how correct I am , but surely I am getting influenced by them.

Inthis context.....
I know that still 'I' exist in me and just trying to understand the truth by these sort of questions to a learned one like you, request you to kindly bear with me.

With Pranams

Vishwanath