[Advaita-l] The True Nature of Advaita

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Dec 23 03:19:17 CST 2008

I respect Shri Shankaracharya as one of Hinduism's greatest masters. No one
is prepared to address the issues that I have raised it seems

praNAms Sri Shantanu prabhuji
hare Krishna

That is really good news for us, advaitins,  that you are adoring shankara
:-)) Now, kindly let us know what exactly is the issue that you want to
discuss with this forum and on which premise you want to build your
theory...

Kindly dont give your clock timings & its reply etc. etc. it is really
confusing for the normal mortals like me....So, be straightforward & make
your query in simple terms.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar