[Advaita-l] [satchidanandendra] You can make a difference in spreading the glorious Vedic education!

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 14:21:56 CDT 2008

Pranam!

I am not starting any new institute. I do not have any personal money gain in this.

AmEx may give money ($ 1.5 M to $ 100,000) for such a project, if only all the people like you and I,  NOMINATE/VOTE for this project, and show their commitment. AmEx will decide the fulfilling organizations. I won't.

http://www.membersproject.com/project/view/IRSQJV

I am getting more irrelevant questions and suggestions than Nominations. This project has only 194 votes at this moment, where as I contacted a few thousand people via e-mails. While debate is good, at this moment NOMINATIONS count more than suggestions.

I am discouraged that people are asking me who will get the money or what are my qualifications than showing support for Vedic Education by their NOMINATIONS/VOTES.

Are there less than 200 people who value this education?

Please motivate people in your circles to Nominate this project, bring it to Top 25, so that new awareness is brought to Vedic education needs. Some children and some teachers in Vedic education circles will benefit. There can not be any partisan views here.

Regards

Srikrishna
650-380-1890