[Advaita-l] Kutchu and his glasses - realising Brahman

Naresh Cuntoor nareshpc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 17:49:51 CDT 2008

The series of emails reminds of a shloka from VC -

[Using baraha notation,]
akRutvA shatru-saMhAram agatvaa-akhila-bhU-shriyam |
raajaaham iti shabdaanno raajaa bhavitum arhati ||

Roughly translated,

Enemies, they are not vanquished;
Places, they are not conquered;
'King I am, king I am' claiming he
Does not become a king indeed.

Having said that, Marko, I don't mean to discourage you from posting. To add
to what others have said about making your posts understandable, please
explain your thoughts, however briefly.

Statements like 'I know I am self-realized ... not interested in proving
anything to anybody, etc.' do not lend themselves to meaningful discussion.

Naresh

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Marko Gregoric <markogregori at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Senani
>
> I admire your knowledge and intellectual ability to manage words and
> concepts but you can't convince me about this topic. I know that I am
> self-realized no matter you or other people can say about anything. I have
> never been convinced more about anything in my whole life. Do you think I
> am
> trying to prove you that I am self-realized? I don't need to. I am not
> interested in proving anything to anybody. I am just sharing what comes to
> me with you all. I never expected you or other people agree with what I
> think. I am just sharing. If that is not ok with you just tell me I will
> stop to do so.
>
> And finally, I think that a man who says that he remained indifferent by
> his
> mother death or his daughter suffering is not eligible for enlightenment ,
> he is simply lying.
>
> Best regards
> Marko

Naresh P. Cuntoor