[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Karen

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Aug 7 23:42:23 CDT 2008

I would like to introduce with tenets of Advaita Vedanta.

In recent years I have practise of dvaita in Ukraine (Gaudya), but after
debat between Jay Nelamangal and Chittaranjan Naik in Vadavali List
  I have started to interestst  in the "demonic doctrine of mayavada". It
is more than 15 years gaudyas convinced me, that Adi Shankara according
puranas was asura Maniman, but thanking Sri Chittaranjan, I have
understood falsity of these misunderstanding of Garuda Purana/

My name is Karen.
I am from Armenia, but now I live in Odessa (Ukraine). I am about 45.
I have two childs- Nara and Taron, my wife name is Sweta.
Please, let me to watch for your correspondences in this list.

Thanks/  Sorry for my bad english

Hari