[Advaita-l] Self realization

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 08:05:29 CDT 2008

Dear Moderators,
I agree with Mahadevan Babu.
Please do the needful to keep the ratio of  number of "sensible
messages" to total number of messages in this form to a
respectable level.
One of the possible options: Put a limit on maximum messages
that any member can post to (say):
Max 2 messages in a day + no more than 5 messages in a week.
Regards,
Shrinivas
Dear Marko,
I sincerely request, please do not make a mockery out of this forum
with words.
Many scholars in this forum will reply with elucid quotes  - can you
please imagine the final achievement out of those discussion threads -
absolutely none.
For the sake of sincere aspirants and academics like me, there is no
value out of these.
Can the mediator of this forum please drive this across.
Hari Om
Babu