[Advaita-l] Any state of mind

Lakshminarayana narayana_kl_71 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 17:58:32 CDT 2008

Dear Marko,

I want to raise some questions below. The aim is purely some introspection for you and me. Please note that there are no personal motives or digs involved here.

Do you really feel that you are pure awareness? Or do you want to achieve a state at some future point of time where you will genuinely feel that you are pure awareness?

In your opinion, is it possible to live a "normal" life (the kind of life which most people live) and still attain this kind of realization?