[Advaita-l] The rubber

Haresh Bakshi hareshbakshi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 14:38:38 CDT 2008

namaste,  the rubber (eraser) cannot erase
(1) all that is written in Citragupta's book (our karma-s for which we are
responsible), and
(2) the "memory" (not in the ordinary sense) that we are, though devolved as
of now, will
     evolve to realize that we are the Self.
However, the rubber can be used to erase our present, past, future, our
desires, attitudes,
yearnings, attachments, ego, delusions, the sense of 'doership', etc.

Even the writings in Citragupta's book can be erased by the rubber called
Grace (anugraha).

Thanks and shubham bhavatu |
Haresh.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Marko Gregoric <markogregori at gmail.com>wrote:

> Namaste
>
> You can write about reality with a rubber better than with a pencil.
> Do you agree?
> Marko
>
> --

Haresh.