[Advaita-l] mental effort

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Fri Aug 1 11:12:24 CDT 2008

Dears
I think a guru is definitely an external influence to direct the truth
seeker -sishya-to the correct path pursuing which with sraddha the seeker
realises the truth.If it is construed that the real guru is within oneself
why it is said that when the student is ready ,Guru appears on the
scene?Guru is an external factor only and He only gives right directions to
the yearning and the dedicated.R.Krishnamoorthy.