[Advaita-l] Discussion on Ekadandi sanyasis

srikanta at nie.ac.in srikanta at nie.ac.in
Sat Sep 29 02:17:52 CDT 2007

This Email is in continuation of my Email with reference to the above
topic.I have read the biography published by the Poornaprajna centre at
Bangalore on Madhwacharya by Sri.Badarayanacharya.I had correspondence
with him on the above topic.It doesnot contain the references made by Sri
Ganesh Ramachandran.Even Narayanatirtha of Krishnaleela tarangini had the
epithet Tirtha suffixed to his name.Tirtha is the term appended as a
respectful epithet.It is not founded by Sankara.
                                                         N.Srikanta.