[Advaita-l] The essence of advaita

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at ncs.com.sg
Wed Sep 26 01:33:33 CDT 2007

Namaste Amuthan ji,

<< there is a huge difference between looking at advaita as a
philosophical viewpoint and as a means to overcome birth and death.
the former (the 'academic' view), while being of some importance in
establishing the soundness of advaita over other darSana-s, is not of
much help to someone who wants to put an end to suffering and
ignorance. >>

What a golden statement! Thanks for sharing.

Warmest Regards,
Kathirasan K