[Advaita-l] AchArya on the Objects of the Waking State (B.S. II.2.29)

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 12:12:41 CDT 2007

The nirguNa here is not the carbon but the property (interpreted as intrinsic dharma).

  dharmao nityaH heturitYsyatvanityaH

  IMO - Finding and utilizing the trikaalaatiita dharma is the real spirituality.  Thus I am trying to fish out the spirituality.

  Regards,

  Dr. Yadu

br_vinayaka <vinayaka_ns at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- "Dr. Yadu Moharir" wrote:

> Thus this property (dharma) of these individual
> forms is the real spirituality that does not alter
> with time periods.
>
> Just some thoughts to ponder.

Dear Yadu-ji,

As an advaitin one's goal is to realize 'nirguNa
brahman' which is *property less* and devoid of *names
and forms*. Isn't it? This is what shruti tells us
repeatedly. Anyways, thanks for updating the different
utilities of carbon. :-))

Yours in Sri Ramakrishna,

Br. Vinayaka.

For assistance, contact: