[Advaita-l] Fwd: SSS, avidyA, shrI Ramakrishnan

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon May 28 23:19:35 CDT 2007

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Sri Karthik prabhuji wrote :

My question is -- which Guru of SSS had endorsed SSS's arguments
against later advaitins? Why is it that SSS's Guru Virupaksha Sastri
refuse to endorse SSS's work that argued against the later advaitins?

Sri Vidya prabhuji, from Moderator's desk had warned on 13.03.2007 :

// quote //

2. It is unnecessary to discuss whether someone was part of the sampradAya
or not. Everyone has had their say, each person is sticking to their
position and there is no use in further belaboring the point.

// unquote //

bhaskar :

Though I have lot of reservations on this ill informed remarks on Sri SSS
from Karthik prabhuji & lot of authentic documentary proof to prove that
these allegations are mere rubbish , I desist myself from making any
further comment on the above junk.  I need moderators' intervention to
curtail this type of attacks on Sri SSS...Otherwise, it may again  lead to
unnecessary tribulations in the list.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar