[Advaita-l] anubhava

Praveen bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Wed May 23 23:59:20 CDT 2007

praNAm all,

Anandji,

Thanks for providing a beautiful summary of Swamiji's pravachana and
related explanation with such precise jargon. Apart from Swamiji's
words, your usage of *exemplification* strikes the right chord for my
ears.

It just deepens my faith, especially during the time when many of us
seem to be focusing on matA than tattvA, of late.

gurorarpaNamastu,
--praveen