[Advaita-l] chaturamnaya sammelan in bangalore

NARAYANA MURTHY malahanikareswara at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 16 03:57:19 CDT 2007

Dear Vijay kartik

  pranam.

  if you reside in chennai, contact Sringeri Bharathi Vidyashram, Chennai or Tattvaloka Auditorium chennai.  I read that Anugraha Bhashanam of Jagadguru  Sri Bharathi Theertha MahaswaminaH and other functions of Sankara Jayanthi Celebrations at Sankara mata, Bangalore were telecasted live at these places. Chaturamnaya sammelanam, being a rare event (hope earlier took place in 1974 or 1978) - I hope may be again telecasted live over these places.

  Gurubhyo namaH

  Jayathu Jayathu nithyam Sankaro deSikendro
  Jayathu Jayathu nithyam SAradA S bhIshtadAtri