[Advaita-l] FW: Kingpin status of anubhava - mistaken or out ofcontext (was re:

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 12:12:09 CDT 2007

Dear Sri Bhaskar

Could you, or for that matter other followers of SSS, be so kind as to supply the original of the two sentences? If you recollect I had avoided a literary criticism and tried to grasp the intent. It is clear from your subsequent mails that the importance accorded to anubhava / lokAnubhava by SSS and other teachers is significantly different. Ever since, we have been talking orthogonally about Sruti and Anubhava, and very clearly are some way off agreeing on the issue.

Regards
Senani