[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Sreenivasa Murthy

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 31 10:15:35 CDT 2007

From: H.N.Sreenivasa Murthy

Dear List Administrators,

I am herewith furnishing a brief introduction about myself for your kind
information :

NAME; Sreenivasa Murthy
Edu. Qualification :  B.Sc. ;B.E.
Age: 75 years
Country of residence : India
My background in the field of advaita-vedanta:
               My entry to Vedanta was in the year 1964. I met my GURU in
1966
and studied Upanishads and Sri Shankara's  commentaries there on  under his
lotus feet. My Guru was a direct disciple of HHSatchidanandendrasaraswathi
of Holenarasipur. My association with my Guru lasted till he attained
Mahasamadhi on 7th december, 1993.
            I hope this brief introduction  will qualify me to become a
member of this prestigious group.
          Thanking you,
        Ever yours in the remembrance of The Self,
           Sreenivasa murthy