[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Sreenivasa Murthy

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Mar 29 14:32:13 CDT 2007

From: H.N.Sreenivasa Murthy

   Dear List Administrators,

I am herewith furnishing a brief introduction about myself for your
kind information :

   NAME; Sreenivasa Murthy
    Edu. Qualification :  B.Sc. ;B.E.
   Age: 75 years
   Country of residence : India
   My background in the field of advaita-vedanta:
   My entry to Vedanta was in the year 1964. I met my GURU in 1966
   and studied Upanishads and Sri Shankara's  commentaries there on  under
   his lotus feet. My Guru was a direct disciple of HH Satchidanandendra
   saraswathi of Holenarasipur. My association with my Guru lasted till
   he attained Mahasamadhi on 7th december, 1993.