[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Srikar Rajamani

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Mar 26 13:11:49 CDT 2007

    My name is Srikar Rajamani and I am a computer software professional
living in California, USA. I am a devotee of Shri Shankara Bhagavatpada,
and a student of his philosophies.

   I came across your website, and feel it would be a good satsang for me
to learn & discuss about Advaita, and share my inputs, should I have any.

  I hope this brief introduction is sufficient to be added as a member of
the list. Please let me know if you need further details.

   Looking forward to hearing from you and being added to the list.

With best regards,

Srikar Rajamani.