[Advaita-l] More books by Sri J~naanaananda Bharati

Shyam Subramanian shyamsub at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:48:58 CST 2007

namaskarams,

Some of the works of SrI j~nAnAnanda bhAratI svAmigaL (JBS) and SrI
rAmAnanda sarasvatI svAmigaL are in the digital library of India
(http://www.new.dli.ernet.in/ ). I have uploaded some of them (SrI JBS's
tamizh translations of some of SrI Sankara's works published in the
jagadguru granthamala series) in the following links:

jagadguru granthamala-12 (svAtma prakASikA, anAtma SrI vigarhaNam,
nirvANa shaTkam, svarUpAnusandhAnAshTakam, nirvANa ma~njarI, jIvanmukta
AnandalaharI )

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P1EFSGGG

jagadguru granthamala-13 (aparokshAnubhUti, vAkya vRtti)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FBRJXAH1

jagadguru granthamala-18 (sadAcArAnusandhAnam, nirguNamAnasa
pUjA,laghuvAkyavRtti, prauDhAnubhUti)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOQYENLU

jagadguru granthamala-20 (SrI lakshmI nRsiMha karAvalmba stuti,SrI
lakshmI nRsiMha pa~ncaratnam)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPCGPGZ7

22-26 contain the tamiz translation of the sarva vedAnta siddhAnta sAra
samgraha - I couldn't find the last part (volume 26)
jagadguru granthamala-22  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYVNW41O
jagadguru granthamala-23   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=70LEX4I0
jagadguru granthamala-24

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5KGQ1KTT

jagadguru granthamala-25  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EEMS7ARM

I believe (from the copyright notice of the DLI) that there should be no
copyright issues. If any member feels that there is
one, please email me and I will remove the pdfs.

I also found the following works in the DLI. I can upload the pdfs if
members are interested.
valmiki hrudayam
saccidananda bharati vijayam (part-I) (the life history of the Acarya of
the Sringeri matha from 1622-63)
saccidananda bharati vijayam (part-II)
hindu ideal (by SrI rAmAnanda sarasvatI svAmigaL)
dharma vimarsanam (by SrI rAmAnanda sarasvatI svAmigaL)
Sri saccidAnanda SivAbhinava nRsiMha bhAratI divyacaritram by srikantha
sastri (translated by SrI JBS?)

with humble praNams,
Shyam

Dear Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian,