[Advaita-l] SSS and madhva

Abhilash Shastry abhilash.shastry at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 2 22:05:23 CST 2007

Sri Annapureddy Siddhartha Reddy wrote:

> -- In addition to the reasons you have given for
> Ananda tIrtha's claims (i.e.,
> he was either deluded or being deliberately
> malicious), it could be that he
> was indeed vAyu and indeed learnt from vyAsa
> (however fantastic the claim
> may sound.)

I think if our non-sense detector is not buzzing at
such claims we need psychiatric help rather than
vedantic.

I don't really know if we can logically prove that
pigs can't fly. May be some of them can and good for
them. And may be some people meet dead persons and
learn useful things from them. Good for them too. For
the rest of us who are not so privileged, let us work
with the assumption that things follow natural laws.

--Abhilash