[Advaita-l] Advaita vEdAnta - Unit (9)

Ravishankar Venkatraman sunlike at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 19:12:37 CST 2007

Sri.Krishnamurthy ji,

You are doing a wonderful job. I am sure that all readers are enjoying these
posts.

Can you mention here how the view of creation mentioned in Advaitic context
differs from other schools of Vedanta (visishitadvaita and dvaita)?

Though I know that it could be viewed as a digression, I am asking this as
you already have made comparisons with other schools. This would really help
in understanding the nuances within Vedanta better.

Thanks,
Ravi