[Advaita-l] BrahmaGYAna and jIvanmukti - 5 (Other References)

savithri devaraj savithri_devaraj at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 21:43:30 CST 2007

--- S Jayanarayanan <sjayana at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was wondering whether or not to write this, but
> anyway, here goes.

Well, then you shouldn't have!
Here we go again...
Where is the relationship between Satchidanandendra
Saraswathi Swamiji and this thread? Why not blame him
for the bad weather also then?

Just for future information, Satchidanandendra Swamiji
didn't come up with sadhana catushtaya sampattih
pre-requisites for jnana marga. I thought people who
participated here know better than that.

There is a lot of confusion in advaita terminology,
and every writer can interpret terms to suit their own
point of view. I was stating my point of view, just as
you were stating yours and Vidyashankar was stating
his. And, I will continue to voice my dissent when I
see something incongrous and non-intuitive.

One more thing - writing in all caps on the internet
is equivalent to yelling. So, I request all to mind
their e-etiquette. This list is to discuss advaita
vedanta and learn from each other. How can we do that
if we are constantly instigating and inflaming each
other?

This is my last post on this subject.

Savithri