[Advaita-l] New member introduction: C.S. Baskaran

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Dec 11 23:19:43 CST 2007

Namaskarams,

as requested i am submitting this info of myself for subscribing to your
list.

name: C.S.Baskaran
Age   : 65, hindu Brahmin. Iyer.

I am a retired automobile professional now pursuing my interest in advaita
vedanta for my personal growth in spirituality.i had been a student of
Swami Paramarthananda and have studied bhagawat gita,and upanishads
through his classes for them. further to keep in touch with the subject i
have become a member of the advaitin group at yahoo groups.for the same
reason i now wish to join your group.

with regards

baskaran.