[Advaita-l] Importance of Ashram

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at ncs.com.sg
Mon Dec 3 21:04:48 CST 2007

Namaste Anuj-ji,

Very well said. I like this line of yours: "Well, I have always thought
that it is not the teacher but the teachings that one should concern
themselves with."

There is much to be learnt if a seeker has an attitude towards knowledge
such as yours. My respects and prostrations to your Viveka and vairagya.
I pray that you come to realise that which by knowing all else is as
well known. Om Tat Sat.

Warmest Regards,
Kathirasan K