[Advaita-l] Mr.Rama Balasubramanian,s Email of April 25,2007

Ravisankar Mayavaram abhayambika at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:18:27 CDT 2007

namaste Srikanta,

You are making baseless accusations. We have not censored or moderated
your messages. All we repeatedly asked was to frame the subject line
correctly.  If we are moderating your messages, we would have stopped
this message of yours  from appearing.

I think this post of yours crosses the line. I will take up this
matter in private with you.

With best regards,

Ravi

On 4/27/07, srikanta at nie.ac.in <srikanta at nie.ac.in> wrote:
> Mr.Balasubramanian
> Your letter is carrying the discussion too far since it invades personal
> view points which could be discussed decently.Your matter and the way you
> discuss it doesnot carry conviction,that is why one has to reply to it.I
> am also a Tamil vadama Iyer.I would like to quote Thiruvalluvar here in
> reply to your admonition:"Yakavarayinum Na Kakka".I am sorry to say that
> you at this instance and some of the list managers are losing patience on
> an important topic of Shankara advaitha,and if you do not like it you can
> express it decently instead of losing your head.Some Emails are censored
> and not published at all.If you do not like the way some of the members
> express counterviews on the topics published here,why run this website at
> all?You are violating your own dictum expressed in the rules and
> conditions.
>                                                 N.Srikanta.

RaviSankar
<abhayambika at gmail.com>