[Advaita-l] ADMIN: new on www.advaita-vedanta.org

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Apr 26 01:45:01 CDT 2007

To mark Shankara jayanti I have been busy making some changes to the web
site.  Some of this is boring, behind-the-scenes stuff like upgrading the
operating system etc. but some maybe of interest to readers.

I have uploaded all the parts of Shri K. Ramakrishnas introduction to
Advaita Vedanta series.  It can be accessed at

The Mullavaisal Heritage Trust has made available an English translation
by Shri S.N. Shastriji of Shri Mani Dravid Shastrijis lectures on the
Adhyasa bhashya -- the most important part of Shankaracharyas
brahmasutrabhashya.  It can be downloaded in PDF format from

A while back, our own Anand Hudli posted on the list a translation of the
chandrashekharashtakam.  It is now available from

I hope you find this useful and if you have any suggestions please let me