[Advaita-l] Cyber-ethics on Forwarding Email Messages

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Apr 25 00:42:28 CDT 2007

Hare Krishna

Though below mesg. is from advaitin list, I think this rule is applicable
here also...I donot know whether Sri Rama prabhuji is member of advaitin
list....Hence I am forwarding my mail to this list.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!

                               To:       advaitin at yahoogroups.com
                               Subject:  Re: [advaitin] Cyber-ethics on Forwarding Advaitin List
                                Email Messages

 An email is considered copyrighted by the person who sent it, once
 sent. Forwarding or publishing it without the consent of the person
 who wrote it is a violation of his copyright. These are unwritten
 laws and the authors of the emails do get legal protection.
 praNAms Sri Ramakrishna BalasubramaNian prabhuji & Moderators
 Hare Krishna
 Kindly pardon me for not knowing this rule...After reading the above, I
 think, I have violated this rule....Without taking the consent of Sri Rama
 prabhuji I've forwarded his paper to two of my friends who are not members
 of this list but interested in vEdAnta. I onceagain apologise for this
 rules violation...
 Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!