[Advaita-l] Some rebellious remarks on Sri SSS

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:15:15 CDT 2007

In spite of making it clear that section 6 is off-limits for the list,
we find the following. The only comment I wish to make is that if I
have mis-represented any conversations (by email) etc., in the paper,
please contact me and I will do the necessary corrections. I have
received information from Venkata Subramanian, Stig Lundgren and
Vidyasankar, which I have mentioned in the paper. Please note that the
information I received is from them, but my *conclusions* are *my
own*. Thanks!

On 4/24/07, bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:
> praNAms
> Hare Krishna