[Advaita-l] Some rebellious remarks on Sri SSS

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Apr 24 05:13:45 CDT 2007

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I am waiting, waiting & still waiting to see clarification from the members
whose name mentioned by the author of Paper on SSS in this list to support
his baseless claims against Sri SSS, his disciples & other things..But
unfortunately nothing has come through sofar despite the fact that they
have clarified their stand via. private mail to me. ....Atleast now I
humbly request the concerned to comeout with their clarification wherever
their names mentioned in this list....Needless to mention that the  Section
6 of this paper on *comparative bhAshya studies* in  general & fanatic &
ill advised personal attack on Sri SSS in particular  have simply gone out
of proportion....I dont think this paper is merely an objective analysis of
some philosophical stand point of  SSS &  newly invented epistemic & ontic
nature of avidya...but  seems to me it is an extremist's outcry in an
effort to uphold his own pet theory....Just for an example, the author of
*Paper on SSS* blindly says :
// quote //

// unquote //

I am afraid, only fools who are completely ignorant to SSS contribution
towards shankarAdvaita can make statements like this. But it is sad to
notice that  such remarks have got an entry in this list without being
questioned by the moderators about its authenticity...

I hereby request the moderators to give clearance to draft my mail in the
*same tone* as it is written in *paper on SSS*...

By the way, is it permissible to draft reply to Paper on SSS by the one who
is already following teachings of Sri SSS & have conviction in it ??
Ofcourse, I am one of the hard core followers of Sri SSS teachings, and
more importantly I do not have an oscillating mind set to stick to
something sometime & jump to another some other time especially when it
comes to shankara's advaita philosophy :-))  Since the author of Paper on
SSS does not seem to ready to accept replies from followers of SSS, I
request the moderators to clarify their stand on this RULE...

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

PS :  I also hereby request moderators to not to think that  this is a
personal attack on author of Paper on SSS... I am just commenting on
contents, conjecture & rules in this paper....No intention of any personal
animosity here...