[Advaita-l] Paper on SSS

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:21:02 CDT 2007

Dear Advaitins,

I have taken the suggestion of Prem, and I have changed my
descriptions in the file from observer to "knower-I". I agree that
observer corresponds to saaxii and is misleading, when I merely meant
the ego or "knower-I". I have uploaded the new file along with some
typos fixed, pointed out by Praveen (in private email). Thanks much.

Sri Prem, please see if it makes better sense now.