[Advaita-l] Hastamalaka

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 22:59:39 CDT 2006

gif, PDF and ITX format of Hastamalaka Stotra are avaolable at:

  http://sanskrit.gde.to/doc_yoga/doc_yoga.html

Dr. Yadu

jiva das <jivadas3 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
  SHANKARA
Who are you? Whose child are you?
Where are you going? What is your name? Where do you come from?
Child, I would like to hear your answer to my questions.

So spoke the Acharya Shankara to the child, and Hastamalaka made this reply:

[I will post the rest of this tomorrow; still hoping that some member of this group may have the Sanskrit.]

What a pleasure is satsanga!!!

jd

May the long-time sun shine upon you,
all love surround you,