[Advaita-l] Advaita Books on Google-Books in PDF form

Shyam Subramanian shyamsub at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 17:50:27 CDT 2006

Krishnan Sundaresan wrote:
> Below are links to electronic versions of some books that I found on
> Google books that may be of interest here. These are fully
> downloadable in PDF form.
>
> 1. The Mandukopanishad: With Gaudapada's Karikas and Bhasya of
> Sankara, translated by Manilal Dvivedi
> http://books.google.com/books?id=PiPkJnRkyPUC
>
> Regards
> -Krishnan

Some other books related to advaita (and sanskrit literature in general)
are at
http://www.new.dli.ernet.in/ . It has the complete works of  the
bhagavatpAda
(published by vanivilas press in 10 volumes- I couldn't find volume I
and III here)
, Swami candraSekhara bhAratI's commentary on the vivekacUdAmaNI (in
sanskrit,
not the translation), and a host of other books scanned from Sringeri
and other places
in India. The major problem is that they are not downloadable in book
format but only page by page.

Regards,
Shyam