[Advaita-l] New member introduction: David

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Oct 30 10:58:36 CST 2006

I am 34, my name is David , I have an unshakable faith in the Vedanta, I
mediated in an ashram when I was about 16 in Florida but live in Texas
now. Once I had an experience I would like to explain that is what gave me
this unshakable faith. In the state I entered there was only a point,
nothing else was left, no time, no past, not even the present, only a
single point in an ocean like void. There was no form, only the point. I
have recently finished the book Advaita Vedanta A Philosophical
Reconstruction and enjoy the works of Swami Vivekananda from time to time.