[Advaita-l] Looking for a Tamil translation of Swami Vidyaranya's Panchadashi

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 11:23:41 CDT 2006

There's an old tamil translation by Sri Jnaanaanada Bhaarati
Svaaminah. Needless to say, it's excellent and if I recollect right
also has explanatory notes. Sadly it's out of print. I don't have it,
my father gave his copy to an old lady who wanted it. Otherwise I
could have lent it to you. The best may be to contact some old
disciples of Sringeri or some of his family members who I believe are
in Chennai.

Rama